© 2021 Winans Inc. All rights reserved. Better Homes and Gardens® and the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Logo are registered services marks owned by Meredith Corporation and licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. Winans Inc fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each franchise is independently owned and operated. Any services or products provided by independently owned and operated franchises are not provided by, affiliated with or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC nor any of its affiliated companies.
TREC Consumer Protection Notice | TREC Information About Brokerage Services | Web Design by MODassic
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Winans has been in the DFW residential real estate business for over 30 years. With the rapid growth of the DFW area, we are looking to expand our already talented staff with a dynamic and knowledgable member who loves interacting with new people on a regular basis. The Recruiting Assistant will be responsible for making contact with potential recruits and scheduling interviews for one of our other members of staff. From there you’ll assist recruiting directors with their day to day tasks and help with follow up and confirmations before and after the interviews. The majority of your day will be spent prospecting and interviewing talented and experienced Realtors.
Specific Job Skills
- GREAT people skills
- Excellent on the phone.
- High degree of adaptability and ability to manage multiple projects
- Sharp, fast learner with regards to technology
- Advanced knowledge of social networking tools: Facebook, LinkedIn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional follow through and be customer-service driven
- Strong understanding of confidentiality and discretion
Education and/or Experience
- Experience as a licensed Realtor is not required. However experience in some area of the real estate industry is highly valued.
Compensation – Part Time
Hourly wage plus bonus
This position can be filled in any of our Dallas, Tarrant, or Collin county office locations.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please call our employment voice line 214-452-7849 and answer the following questions:
1. Please refer to job BHG-322 and state your name, what DFW city you reside in and your best contact number.
2. What is your current position?
3. Tell us briefly about your employment and school history.
4. Are you comfortable with cold-calling, and have you had previous experience with cold-calling?
5. Are you familiar with the Better Homes and Gardens Brand? Tell us about it.
6. Are you comfortable with a part time position?
7. Could you share with us something you have done recently that you are proud of?
8. Please add any other information that you would like.