© 2021 Winans Inc. All rights reserved. Better Homes and Gardens® and the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Logo are registered services marks owned by Meredith Corporation and licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. Winans Inc fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each franchise is independently owned and operated. Any services or products provided by independently owned and operated franchises are not provided by, affiliated with or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC nor any of its affiliated companies.
TREC Consumer Protection Notice | TREC Information About Brokerage Services | Web Design by MODassic
Fort Worth Texas Real Estate
Fort Worth Texas Real Estate
Find Fort Worth Texas Real Estate
In Fort Worth, Texas, real estate is extremely affordable and centrally located, with plenty of business, jobs, and entertainment all within easy driving distance.
Things to Do and See
As a resident of Fort Worth, you’ll have plenty of recreational opportunities.
- The Texas Motor Speedway is the second largest sports facility in the nation and is host to the annual NASCAR Nextel Cup races.
- There are five professional sports teams within a 30-mile radius of Fort Worth, including the Texas Rangers (baseball), the Dallas Cowboys (football), the Dallas Mavericks (basketball), the Dallas Stars (hockey) and FC Dallas Soccer.
- Museums galore dot the city’s landscape. There are traditional museums like the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth and the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, but there are also specialty sites like the Cowgirl Museum and the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame.
- The city and the surrounding area provides plenty of fishing, boating, hiking, and even camping at many of the regional parks, including Heritage Park and Mustang Park.
- Sundance Square provides some of the best night life in town. Located in the downtown area, it includes fine dining, shopping, and nightclubs.
Real Estate Information and Options in Fort Worth
While median incomes in Fort Worth, TX may be slightly lower than the state median, home prices are also below the median state price, making home-buying an affordable process for many. With a few exceptions, home equity appreciation in Fort Worth appears to follow a shallow hill and valley pattern in a generally increasing direction.”…With a few exceptions, home equity appreciation in Fort Worth appears to follow a shallow hill and valley pattern in a generally increasing direction..” The average age of homes for sale in the city dates to roughly 1969, somewhat older than the national average, but there are plenty of more recently built homes for sale as well. David Winans Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate is a local source for real estate listings and mortgage information. The company can be reached at 9972)774-9888, (817)540-2905, or (800)836-4374.